Personal Track Safety AC & DCCR (Re-certification)
PTS AC & DCCR (Re-cert)
- The need for PTS Recertification
- Course workbook
- Communicating Clearly
- Course Workbook review and further training
- Revision including Optional Interactive Review
- Theory and Verbal assessments
- Meet the current medical and drugs & alcohol requirements.
- Have sponsorship from a Network Rail authorised and Link-up approved supplier
- Age: 16 years old or above.
Prior to the start of training, candidates must provide evidence of meeting medical, and drugs and alcohol requirements, including valid certificates. A passport sized photograph will be taken on the first day of training, by the trainer. A secondary photographic proof of identity will need to be provided by the candidate (driving license, passport, company ID card etc).
Following successful completion of the course AKS Training will register your certification with Sentinel. Upon successful completion of the course candidates will be able to continue to work on or near the line competently, in accordance with the Rule Book and industry standards.
Re-certification is required every two years.
At the end of the course the candidate will review the rules and regulations that need to be observed for personal safety when working on or near the line, on railway infrastructure.
Who’s it for?
This course is intended for candidates who wish to continue working on or near the line on Network Rail’s infrastructure and wish to be re-certificated.
Number of delegates:
1 (AC Only) or 2 Days (With DCCR)