Emergency First Aid at Work
- 6 hours of high-quality instructor-led tuition.
- A student resource workbook
- Small class size (12 max. per class)
- Interactive presentations, graphical learning approaches, and hands-on training.
- Safe conduct dealing with accidents and emergencies.
- Recognising and caring for unconscious patients.
- Recognising and caring for patients with seizures.
- Recognising cardiac arrest and delivering Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
- Treating choking patients.
- Treating patients who are bleeding.
- Record keeping, following an accident at work.
- Written Questionnaire (Pass or Fail)
- Practical Assessment (Pass or Fail)
Emergency First Aid at Work can be delivered on site at your premises, if required.
This course is designed to equip first aiders with skills to confidently undertake emergency first aid, if someone becomes ill or injured at work. The content covers the basic essentials required to provide emergency care.
Who’s It For?
Emergency First Aid at Work is a qualification for those working in low risk environments (offices, shops, residential care, gyms etc.).