Transport Manager Refresher Course
We conduct an IoTA-approved Transport Manager Refresher course. This is a two-day training programme, for currently qualified transport managers.
This course is designed to enable transport managers to become aware of legislative changes that have occurred since their initial CPC certification. The TMR course is often a conditional requirement of companies facing Traffic Commissioner Public Inquiries and are intended to provide opportunities to develop policies and procedures to ensure ongoing compliance.
This is a detailed and more legislatively focused course intended to provide clarification of areas where operators fall short of compliance.
- Operator Licensing – Application; Conditions; Notifiable Changes; Legal Responsibilities
- Safe Loading of Vehicles – including calculation of payload and safe load distribution
- Weights and Dimensions of Vehicles
- Drivers Hours – EU drivers’ hours and the Road Transport Working Time Directive;
- Drivers Hours Records for Analogue and Digital Tachographs; Working Time Directive for non-driving personnel;
- Planning Safe Overnight Parking
- Driver Licensing
- Speed Limits
- Planned Preventive Maintenance – including Drivers’ Defect Reporting; Enforcement
- Operational Security
- Operator Compliance Risk Scores (OCRS)
Our prices include all tuition, manuals and examination fees, and are subject to VAT.
This course is designed to enable transport managers to become aware of legislative changes that have occurred since their initial CPC certification.
Who’s It For?
For currently qualified transport managers.